Yes, you heard it, baseball is finally over. Don't get me wrong. I love to watch my boys play baseball and I love that they love to play baseball, but baseball in winter this year just wasn't my cup of tea because I hate to be cold. Trevin's last game was last night and it was COLD!!!! It's pretty ridiculous that we have to watch our last baseball game which was on June 11 and we had to sit outside in sweatshirts, gloves, blankets and I probably could have really used a coat. We were drinking hot chocolate just to warm our insides. That's how we should be dressed when we are camping in June not sitting in West Jordan watching a baseball game. Wouldn't you know it though, by the time closing ceremonies roll around on Monday and Tuesday next week it's supposed to top 90 degrees or more. Just our luck......
No comments:
Post a Comment