Tonight was the Winter Show for Bryn's dance studio. Luckily for us Bryn and Erin take dance from the same studio so the whole family got 2 for the price of 1 tonight. I was a little worried because the whole thing had seemed a little disorganized but they pulled it off. I am so proud of my little dancer. I can see her intensity and drive and I hope that she will hold onto that and continue dancing. She leaned over tonight after having stared intensly at the older girls who had just finished and she said, "Mommy, they are so good." I told her that if she kept working on it she could be just as good one day. She looked a little nervous but kept a smile on her face the whole time. She knew all the steps and hung on to the end. We love you Brynlee Hope!!!!
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Winter Show 2008
Tonight was the Winter Show for Bryn's dance studio. Luckily for us Bryn and Erin take dance from the same studio so the whole family got 2 for the price of 1 tonight. I was a little worried because the whole thing had seemed a little disorganized but they pulled it off. I am so proud of my little dancer. I can see her intensity and drive and I hope that she will hold onto that and continue dancing. She leaned over tonight after having stared intensly at the older girls who had just finished and she said, "Mommy, they are so good." I told her that if she kept working on it she could be just as good one day. She looked a little nervous but kept a smile on her face the whole time. She knew all the steps and hung on to the end. We love you Brynlee Hope!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She's such a cute little thing! I'm sure she's an awesome little dancer. The video above is very cute.
Post a Comment