Saturday, January 3, 2009

Old Friends

Today I was able to catch up and re-connect with a really good friend of mine from High School. I think it has been about 12 years since we have seen each other. We were able to re-connect through Facebook which is so amazing to me. She lives in another state and was here visiting family for Christmas so we decided to get together for lunch. I am amazed how easily we were able to catch up after so long. Thanks for the nice lunch and the fun girl talk-I hope that we are able to do it soon and let's definitely not let another 12 years pass us by.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Amber..you have a blog! May I add you to my blog list? It's so good to see how your family has grown!

Karen said...

I completely agree! After I left I was wishing I would have brought a camera! It would have been fun to have a picture. I had a great time and can't wait to do it again. Hopefully this summer we'll be home again. We'll see what airline prices do!