Once we start celebrating we don't stop. McKade ended his birthday week with a friends birthday party. I wanted to do something different for him this year that was inexpensive but still memorable. We decided to do a "Mock Sleepover". We had the kids come in their PJ's with their pillows and blankets. We had a lot of pizza and a whole lot more popcorn. The kids watched Madagascar 2 and played "The Price is Right" on the Wii. The kids had a blast and they wore me out but I know it is a birthday that McKade will never forget. Happy Birthday again Bubba-we love you!!!
Friday, February 20, 2009
McKade's Birthday-Part 3
Once we start celebrating we don't stop. McKade ended his birthday week with a friends birthday party. I wanted to do something different for him this year that was inexpensive but still memorable. We decided to do a "Mock Sleepover". We had the kids come in their PJ's with their pillows and blankets. We had a lot of pizza and a whole lot more popcorn. The kids watched Madagascar 2 and played "The Price is Right" on the Wii. The kids had a blast and they wore me out but I know it is a birthday that McKade will never forget. Happy Birthday again Bubba-we love you!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment