Baseball season is upon us once again. After one rain-out, Trevin finally got to play his first game tonight. It was a nice day but a little windy and yes, a little chilly too. We came prepared with blankets and sweatshirts and I was grateful he played a 5:30 game. He was so excited and we thought the team was so prepared but they got beat and the poor kids were exhausted. They have practiced non-stop since the middle of March rain or shine and I think the kids were just plain old burnt-out. Trevin only got to bat once and went down swinging which is all we have asked of him. I am excited to see how the kids progress as the season wears on. Rain is in the forecast for this week so we may not see much baseball. Next up-soccer. McKade starts playing next weekend. To be continued.......
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Play Ball!
Baseball season is upon us once again. After one rain-out, Trevin finally got to play his first game tonight. It was a nice day but a little windy and yes, a little chilly too. We came prepared with blankets and sweatshirts and I was grateful he played a 5:30 game. He was so excited and we thought the team was so prepared but they got beat and the poor kids were exhausted. They have practiced non-stop since the middle of March rain or shine and I think the kids were just plain old burnt-out. Trevin only got to bat once and went down swinging which is all we have asked of him. I am excited to see how the kids progress as the season wears on. Rain is in the forecast for this week so we may not see much baseball. Next up-soccer. McKade starts playing next weekend. To be continued.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment