Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Harlee's Owie!




I was sitting at the computer working away-or at least trying to while Harlee keeps pushing the keyboard tray in. Brett is outside in the back mowing the grass and Harlee is bored and wants me to be done working so we can play. She hears Brynlee come into the house and immediately heads to the stairs to see her sister. Halfway up Brynlee thought it would be pretty funny to throw a full sippy cup directly at her sister's face. I heard the thud and the scream that followed. What I also heard was the patter of footsteps as Brynlee took off for the back door. Luckily I am pretty quick on my feet these days and caught up to her. She was laughing-what an evil child. Needless to say she spent the rest of the night in her room and Harlee was no worse for the wear except a big goose egg on her head. I thought for sure her eye would swell up and turn black but the next morning it looked a lot better. Poor Harlee Bug-all she wants to do is play.

No comments: