Monday, July 6, 2009

The Gateway Fountains






Because we have such a long summer break this year I have tried to come up with things to keep us busy without costing a lot of money. We always love the Fountains at the Gateway so I think we are going to try and make it a weekly thing this summer. It was Kelly's idea and a good one at that. We packed up our lunches and drinks and snacks galore and let the kids run wild in the water for 4 hours while we chatted the day away. There's nothing better than a summer day with good friends.

2 comments:

Kerstin and Jed said...

It looks like you guys had a fun time! I've never thought about that, but that is a good money saving activity!

Michele Michaels said...

They are always a good idea. We also do the classic skating summer pass, it is an economical way to go as well and my kids LOVE it!!! Maybe we'll have to invite ourselves along to gateway with you one week.