Saturday, October 10, 2009

Soccer




Thank goodness for Pa and his awesome camera. This morning we had 9 am Tumbling, 9 am Soccer and 9 am Football and there are only 2 adults. Terra was going to take and pick up from tumbling this morning but in the middle of the night Bryn got a fever so I decided not to send her to tumbling. That created a whole new dilemma in itself. Now I had a sick little girl who I could not take out into the morning cold. I decided that we would park as close as possible so I could try and watch the game and at least keep an eye on McKade. Luckily Pa showed up to take pictures so McKade didn't have to play alone with no support on the sideline. He is so patient with us-he has to be!!!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Way to go Mckade!!!