Merry Christmas to all our friends and family. Christmas always seems to be a little chaotic and this year was no exception. We were patiently playing the waiting game for items to be shipped-not knowing if they were going to be here in time and doing shopping for back-up items-just in case. Who knew that Ariel was the popular baby this year and there wouldn't be one anywhere in the state of Utah and then at the last minute we would end up with three of them. We had been so busy with life and baby blankets Christmas crept up on me this year. We scaled way back this year and I had a twinge of guilt but I didn't overspend and I also had to keep reminding myself that we went to Disneyland 4 weeks before Christmas too. The kids didn't even notice and neither did I. We spent a day filled with family, food and too many lemon bars. It was the best Christmas ever. We lounged around the house and the kids played and the adults did too. McKade got Scrabble for Christmas and that kept the adults and McKade entertained for much of the afternoon. It was nice to focus on the reason for the season this year and not worry about who didn't get what. Merry Christmas to all-we love you!!!!!
Friday, December 25, 2009
Merry Christmas 2009
Merry Christmas to all our friends and family. Christmas always seems to be a little chaotic and this year was no exception. We were patiently playing the waiting game for items to be shipped-not knowing if they were going to be here in time and doing shopping for back-up items-just in case. Who knew that Ariel was the popular baby this year and there wouldn't be one anywhere in the state of Utah and then at the last minute we would end up with three of them. We had been so busy with life and baby blankets Christmas crept up on me this year. We scaled way back this year and I had a twinge of guilt but I didn't overspend and I also had to keep reminding myself that we went to Disneyland 4 weeks before Christmas too. The kids didn't even notice and neither did I. We spent a day filled with family, food and too many lemon bars. It was the best Christmas ever. We lounged around the house and the kids played and the adults did too. McKade got Scrabble for Christmas and that kept the adults and McKade entertained for much of the afternoon. It was nice to focus on the reason for the season this year and not worry about who didn't get what. Merry Christmas to all-we love you!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So fun to see pics of everyone, what the hello mary happened to Clint's hair???? We cut way back this year too and I think it made for a better Christmas, sometimes weget so caught up in the crap of it all that the kids end up not even appreciating half of what they got. When is the new baby due? Glad you had a wonderful Christmas!
Post a Comment