Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A Moment

Yesterday started out the same as any other Tuesday with the anticipation of a million things going on while at the same trying to get my work done before my 8:00 deadline. First of all, Trevin called and after talking to him I was a little emotional. Later in the day the dam broke and I was an emotional wreck. I think I am allowed to have "a moment". I don't have them very often and yesterday the pressure of work, homework, dinner, family and the lack of, health, baseball, dance and everything else came crashing right down on me. I wasn't very nice and I yelled and after I yelled I cried and then the kids felt bad and Brett walked out all angry at me and I still didn't feel better. I try to be the strong one. I try to be "Super Mom", "Super Wife" and "Super Human". Most days I know I fall short of all of the above. I worry about my kids and their future and what kind of adults they are going to grow up to be. Holy crap-I worry about everything. After a good night's sleep things looked and felt a bit better this morning. I had a good chat with two really good friends who I don't see or chat with often enough. Thanks ladies-you may not know it but chatting with you put a smile on my face. Now that I have had my "moment" I think I am good for a while and can hold things together while life gets crazier and crazier as the minutes tick by. No, I would not trade it for anything because our kids are our life-I chose this and I stand by it. Thanks for listening!!!!!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Ahhhh...sending a hug your way! I think as momma's we all have those days. What's remarkable is that we don't have MORE of those days! Hang in there! Karen

Michele Michaels said...

I hope things get better for you. I know sometimes a good cry and a good chat are the BEST medicine. I am sending good thoughts your way and think we should go to lunch next week. Pick a day and time and let me know!