I am a horrible mom, I know it and I am even going to admit that McKade has become victim to the middle child syndrome. He has only ever had 1 friend birthday party and that was years ago. His birthday just seems to fall at a bad time every year. We still seem to be recovering from Christmas and hoping for a tax return. Well, this year he turned 10 and he really is the most patient, loving child who doesn't ask for much-EVER! This year we wanted this birthday to be special. He decided on Incredible Pizza and I let him invite 4 friends. I was worried that we may run out of things to do and the kids might run out of money on their game cards and it would end up being a lame party. Well, 4 1/2 hours after we arrived we had to push the kids out the door. The party was so much fun and the best part was that I didn't have to clean up afterwards. Happy Birthday McKade!
Friday, February 18, 2011
McKade's Birthday Party-Part 2
I am a horrible mom, I know it and I am even going to admit that McKade has become victim to the middle child syndrome. He has only ever had 1 friend birthday party and that was years ago. His birthday just seems to fall at a bad time every year. We still seem to be recovering from Christmas and hoping for a tax return. Well, this year he turned 10 and he really is the most patient, loving child who doesn't ask for much-EVER! This year we wanted this birthday to be special. He decided on Incredible Pizza and I let him invite 4 friends. I was worried that we may run out of things to do and the kids might run out of money on their game cards and it would end up being a lame party. Well, 4 1/2 hours after we arrived we had to push the kids out the door. The party was so much fun and the best part was that I didn't have to clean up afterwards. Happy Birthday McKade!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment