Monday, August 18, 2008

The Hills




I know, I know-it's totally trashy, mind numbing television and a little on the high schoolish side but I am totally addicted. I can't wait for the season premiere tonight. I want to jump through the screen and hit spencer and slap Heidi across the face for putting up with it but I am a faithful recorder and watcher of this lovely MTV show. Please chime in if you love it as much as I do!!!!

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

I am a loser too. I love this show. I think I got you hooked on it. I am sad that they say this is its final season. I was watching it last night and my brother in law goes rebekah high school called and they want the hills back. LOL

The Ruotis said...

It was so good last night. I still can't believe that Heidi is sticking with Spencer. He is such a jerk.

Nic said...

I missed it! Fortunately, MTV replays the episodes a million times, so I should be caught up in time for next week. I would never had known if I didn't see your post, so thanks.