Happy Thanksgiving! Thanksgiving means a lot to me this year because I have a whole lot to be grateful for. I am so grateful that Brett and I are still employed. We were very lucky that this new job came along for Brett so out of the blue back in August. I am so grateful to have a nice warm home. I am so grateful for my wonderful husband who works so hard to support us. I am so grateful for my wonderful kids-who would I be without them? This time of year is a good reminder to me of how many things I do have to be grateful for.
We were able to go to my dad's house on Thanksgiving morning for a yummy breakfast of everything under the sun. My dad and Joanie always go all out on the food and this day was no exception. We had waffles, eggs, bacon, sausage, ham, cinnamon rolls, fruit and orange juice. We ate early in the morning so we could save some room for a Turkey dinner later. I am thankful for my dad and Joanie and for everything that they do for us and the kids. We love you guys.
Later that day we headed over to Terra and Clint's house because they were gracious enough to host dinner for everyone this year. We had a lot of yummy food and good company. We hung out for a while and then decided to go shopping-I will post later about this.
Thank you to everyone in our lives who have been there throughout the year-we are so grateful for you and your love. Happy Thanksgiving!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment