
We got the summer dance schedule from our dance studio today. I thought Brynlee might get a break for the summer but the dancing continues. I talked to her teacher today because I was a little concerned about sticking her back in the 4 year old class when she is going to be turning 5 in a little over a month. She quickly dispelled any concerns I might have and said that Brynlee is very ready to move up to the next class and that the 3 hours of dance a week would be very beneficial for her. Tryouts for the team are at the end of July and with the way they have switched things up for next year it looks like the little girls may actually have a chance to travel to Nationals. It seems so crazy that all of a sudden dance and gymnastics have become our life. I am glad that for now there is no conflict in scheduling so that she can do both for the summer. We may have to take another look at things once school starts. Her summer recital is coming up on June 12 and after that we have a 2 week break before summer classes start, from there, it's straight into auditions and then the teams will be made and practices begin. I absolutely love that she has caught the bug and can't wait to be a crazy, busy dance mom. Oh wait, we might have to squeeze football and soccer in there too. It's a good thing Harlee is happy tagging along-for now!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment