Tuesday, July 21, 2009
My Growing Girls
I recently took both girls to the Doctor for their well checks. Harlee's was first and she weighed in at a whopping 22lbs 4oz which put her in the 4th percentile for her weight. She was 32 3/4 inches tall and that put her in the 10th Percentile for her height. She is consistently growing so the Dr. had no worries about her being a little small. Harlee only had to have one shot and she didn't even cry-what a big girl. Brynlee's Kindergarten check-up was next. She weighed in at 35lbs and was 42 1/2 inches tall. She was in the 25th percentile for both and the Dr. was very happy with her growth as well. Because this was her Kindergarten check-up she had to have 4 shots and boy was she a trooper. She said she wasn't going to cry but I bet it had to hurt. She screamed until it was over and then she was okay. Dr. gave her the go-ahead for Kindergarten and now she is really excited. Only 5 more long weeks for her to wait patiently. Next up are team try-outs for dance and I will keep you posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OH what brave girls. I hate my kids getting shots. It probably bothers me more than them. Good luck to Bryn.
Post a Comment