I have been wanting to take Brynlee to The Nutcracker every year since she was born but I knew that there was absolutely no way she would sit through it and the tickets are pretty pricey. The Mountain West Ballet puts on their version of The Nutcracker and it is considerably less expensive and it is put on at a Middle School. When Harlee caught wind of us talking about it she said, "My go?". How can I say no to that. The ballet was very good and Brynlee sat through all but the last 15 minutes. When I asked her if she wanted to dance like that someday she said, "No mom, I don't like Ballet". She is my jazz dancer through and through. What a fun way to spend an afternoon with my girls. Thanks to Terra for the fabulous idea.
Saturday, December 19, 2009
The Nutcracker
I have been wanting to take Brynlee to The Nutcracker every year since she was born but I knew that there was absolutely no way she would sit through it and the tickets are pretty pricey. The Mountain West Ballet puts on their version of The Nutcracker and it is considerably less expensive and it is put on at a Middle School. When Harlee caught wind of us talking about it she said, "My go?". How can I say no to that. The ballet was very good and Brynlee sat through all but the last 15 minutes. When I asked her if she wanted to dance like that someday she said, "No mom, I don't like Ballet". She is my jazz dancer through and through. What a fun way to spend an afternoon with my girls. Thanks to Terra for the fabulous idea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I took Kyleigh this year and thought the SAME thing. The only reason I did it was Kim kept telling me to take her. I was shocked though because she sat there the ENTIRE time and barely moved! She still "plays" nutcracker every day! Girls are SO much fun!
Post a Comment