Friday, January 1, 2010

Sledding 2010









Today was our annual New Year's Day sledding adventure and the kids didn't let us forget. We headed out to Amy's house. There wasn't as much snow as in year's past but we still had a blast. We even including Harlee in the adventure this year. It was her first time and I wasn't sure how she would do but she absolutely LOVED it. After we would get to the bottom of the hill she would jump up and say, "Do it again". I couldn't believe how brave she was and even went down on the sled by herself once. Afterwards we crashed at Amy's and had soup and too much junk food (thanks Denice) and let the kids run around. Thanks to Amy for being such a gracious hostess and now we face the dilemma of finding somewhere to crash next year in hopes that Amy is successful in selling her house. At least we have a year to figure it out. Happy New Year's-here's to a better 2010.

2 comments:

Michele Michaels said...

Looks like a ton of fun! Everyone in Brian's family went sledding on New Years too bu didn't bother to invite us-2nd year in a row, how nice. However, I ALWAYS invite everyone to EVERYTHING-nope not bitter! So fun to talk to you today. I am getting back in the groove and can't believe how many updates I have to catch up on. Can't wait to hook up soon. Hug the Harlee bug for me!

Nic said...

Where is this fab sledding place? I need to find a better one, I think I bruised my tailbone going down our hill by our house. It's not the nicest hill and very dangerous, you go right into the street. My boys love that part!