
Today was the last day of football games for this season. Neither of our teams made it to the playoffs so we are done. The picture is of Trevin's team after the game. Brett was very emotional as were most of the parents and the majority of the kids. Trevin was really upset about the season being over. We went to McKade's game after and he seemed okay until I told him to go over and thank each of his coaches. They all gave him a hug and when he came back he was very emotional and was crying. This is really out of character for him. He doesn't usually get emotional like that. I guess devoting 3 months of your life to a sport where you learn life long skills and make some amazing friends is a good reason to get emotional. I am glad they both loved it so much and we are already counting down the days until next August when it starts all over again.
No comments:
Post a Comment