Friday, October 1, 2010
Still Here
I have been a total blog slacker lately. I sit at the computer all day on Tuesday and by the time Wednesday rolls around I am done. On top of that, dance, football and homework have completely taken over. The girls are doing amazing in dance. Harlee is loving her tumbling class and is learning so much. Brynlee is thriving in her tumbling classes and in no time she will have her back handspring. Her aerial is getting better everyday. She loves her dance classes and her competition routines are looking better and better. Football is on the downhill now. Unfortunately neither of the boys teams have gotten a win this year. McKade has really learned to love football and Trevin, despite his very competitive nature, still loves football as well. We always tell them that win or lose, we are very proud and as long as they have fun that is all that matters. The kids are doing very well in school. Because Trevin has so many classes this year he received a mid-term progress report and he has 5 A's and 1 B. I am so proud of how far he has come and how hard he has worked this year. The other kids are doing just as well. Brynlee is going through a chapter book every 3 days and I am having a hard time keeping up with her. Fall is here and Halloween is on the horizon. I promise that I will blog very soon about Trevin's suprise birthday trip from his Aunt Denice!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad you are still here, LOL! Can't wait to see the pics from the trip. Glad everyone is loving their extra curricular activities
I love your blog! So much so I awarded you the "Lovely Blog Award". Go to www.dontyouwishyouhadacrystalball.blogspot.com to claim it. Terra
Post a Comment