Sunday, April 17, 2011
Accelerated Baseball
Someday, if it ever starts raining I might actually be able to post about the boys accelerated baseball games. McKade is playing on the Copper Hills 10U team and Trevin is on the Copper Hills 12U team. They were able to each get 2 games in on Saturday. McKade's team lost their 1st game but won their 2nd game 16-1. McKade got two awesome hits and I was super proud of him. We got done at the dance competition just in time to see them each play their last 2 games. Because Brett is the coach of Trevin's team I didn't spend much time watching Trevin play because I didn't want McKade to feel bad. Trevin's team ended up winning both of their games and at the end of the day we were all exhausted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay to the boys, glad they finally got to play and glad they are on winning teams, Whoo-hoo!!!
Post a Comment