Brynlee started her new dance class today. I really debated about putting her back in Becky's School of Dance but after the summer session I wasn't to impressed. I had looked at a couple of places and then Terra told me about Star's. I know their reputation because my very best friend growing up was a part of Star's. I had kind of forgotten about even looking into it until Erin made Mini Star's. I decided that we would give it a try. Brynlee is in the 3-5yr Ballet/Jazz class and then she is also going to take a 4-7yr tumbling class. Tonight was her first night of class and she loved it. Her teacher is so cute and she actually went into class all by herself without having shed a tear. GO STARS!!!
Monday, September 8, 2008
Dance Like No One's Watching
Brynlee started her new dance class today. I really debated about putting her back in Becky's School of Dance but after the summer session I wasn't to impressed. I had looked at a couple of places and then Terra told me about Star's. I know their reputation because my very best friend growing up was a part of Star's. I had kind of forgotten about even looking into it until Erin made Mini Star's. I decided that we would give it a try. Brynlee is in the 3-5yr Ballet/Jazz class and then she is also going to take a 4-7yr tumbling class. Tonight was her first night of class and she loved it. Her teacher is so cute and she actually went into class all by herself without having shed a tear. GO STARS!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cute! A little dancer like her mommy!
Post a Comment