
Today we had the opportunity to witness the Draper Temple dedication. No, unfortunately we did not get to go inside the Temple but we got to view it via satellite from our Stake Center. Trevin and McKade were the only ones old enough to be able to attend. I really wanted them to be a witness to this joyous occasion. I don't know if they understand fully the significance about what they saw or how blessed we are to have so many Temples so close to us. It was a little long for them but I know we all felt the Spirit. After the dedicatory prayer the choir and all the congregations sang "The Spirit of God". I bet that if you walked outside you could hear it echoing through the valley. I have never heard a congregation sing a song with such fervor. I am so grateful for the Temple and for my "Forever Family".
No comments:
Post a Comment