Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Scouts



My boys are growing up so fast and I need to be better about documenting the special things that happen in their lives. We had Pack Meeting for Scouts tonight and this was McKade's first Pack Meeting because he went to the Jazz Game last month. He received his Bobcat tonight. This is his first step to progressing in Scouts. It's just one more thing to add to the list of things we have to get done but the boys love it. Anything that can keep them involved and learning new things is so important to us. Trevin is working his way to earning his Webelos badge and his Arrow of Light by November. This stresses me out a little bit but I know it is something we can accomplish. I have been slacking a little when it comes to taking my camera to Pack Meetings so I can capture these moments but I have made a pact to be better about it. I did remember my camera tonight so I have some pics of McKade getting his Bobcat.

No comments: