We have had Erin with us for most of the kids summer break and the kids have had a blast together. It's been a little challenging trying to come up with things to keep them entertained without spending a small fortune. We have done a lot of swimming and a little staying home too. On this particular day the kids found a grasshopper out in the back yard and found it quite entertaining to talk to it and hold it. McKade put it in the jar and wanted to save it but I talked him into letting it go. It's been an awesome summer so far and I am looking forward to the rest of it.
Saturday, August 1, 2009
Cousins
We have had Erin with us for most of the kids summer break and the kids have had a blast together. It's been a little challenging trying to come up with things to keep them entertained without spending a small fortune. We have done a lot of swimming and a little staying home too. On this particular day the kids found a grasshopper out in the back yard and found it quite entertaining to talk to it and hold it. McKade put it in the jar and wanted to save it but I talked him into letting it go. It's been an awesome summer so far and I am looking forward to the rest of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My kids are also obsessed with grasshoppers. Can't believe how big Erin is. Holy cow!
EEEEWWWW! I can't believe you let my kid play with a grasshopper! At least you are the cool auntie who allowed it. I would have run screaming and shooed the evil thing away - I am sooo scared of grasshoppers! Erin said they named it "Hoppy". Thanks for giving Erin such a great summer!
Post a Comment