Today McKade finally got rid of those pesky tonsils that keep causing strep throat. He had strep throat twice in the month of July and I had finally had enough. The Dr. said his tonsils were inflammed but not extremely enlarged but, with his history of strep throat and our family history with very large tonsils he decided just to go ahead and take them out. McKade did awesome. He was mad because he had an IV in his arm and kept saying how hungry he was. I stopped at Sonic and bought him a slush on the way home and stopped at Redbox to stock up on movies. He is doing really well and had a cheese sandwich and some applesauce for dinner tonight-oh yeah, that is after the 5 popsicles that he had earlier. I am hoping that this will get rid of his bouts with strep throat and now he can be nice and healthy.
Friday, August 7, 2009
McKade's Tonsils
Today McKade finally got rid of those pesky tonsils that keep causing strep throat. He had strep throat twice in the month of July and I had finally had enough. The Dr. said his tonsils were inflammed but not extremely enlarged but, with his history of strep throat and our family history with very large tonsils he decided just to go ahead and take them out. McKade did awesome. He was mad because he had an IV in his arm and kept saying how hungry he was. I stopped at Sonic and bought him a slush on the way home and stopped at Redbox to stock up on movies. He is doing really well and had a cheese sandwich and some applesauce for dinner tonight-oh yeah, that is after the 5 popsicles that he had earlier. I am hoping that this will get rid of his bouts with strep throat and now he can be nice and healthy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He looks awesome, I am so glad he is doing so well. Yay McKade!
Poor little guy! Hope he gets feeling better soon.
Post a Comment