Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving Day


Thanksgiving Day marked the end of our Disney Trip for 2009. We woke up early to get on the road in hopes of beating the traffic. It didn't work. It took us 5 hours to get from Anaheim to Las Vegas. This is normally a 3 1/2 hour drive. This also messed up our plans for a Thanksgiving Dinner and we ended up eating at Burger King in Las Vegas because everyone was so hungry. Oh well. I am so grateful that we were able to spend this time together as a family. I am also grateful for our health and employment. Without either of these we would not have been able to take this trip. I am so grateful for my husband who works so hard for our family and I am grateful for my kids who make me crazy and so happy all at the same time. I don't know what I would do without any of these. I am grateful for a warm house to sleep in even if I don't love it and for a car to get me to and fro. Happy Thanksgiving to all.

No comments: