Friday, January 15, 2010

January

January is so boring I don't even really have anything to blog about. We have been keeping busy with homework, Jr. Jazz Basketball and dance. The 2nd Term just ended at school and I am ecstatic to report that after all the blood, sweat and tears Trevin brought his grades up. He got a "B+" in Math, an "A" in Language Arts and a "B" in Science. I couldn't be happier about this. This is such an improvement for him over last term. It shows that hard work really pays off. Much to McKade's dismay he didn't end up with straight A's and let me tell you-he was pretty upset about it. He ended up with a "B+" in Math, an "A" in Language Arts and an "A" in Social Studies. He wanted to be on the High Honor Roll so he could have his picture in the hall. I explained to him that he will just have to work a little harder next time like Trevin did this time and he will be able to get straight A's. The boys are staying busy with Jr. Jazz Basketball which is winding down now. They always have fun playing and it's not competitive so it's just a fun way to get some exercise in the winter time. Brynlee's dance studio is heading into competition season now so she gets to add one more day of practice to her already busy dance schedule. I am so excited for competitions to start-probably even more than she is.

Well-there's an update-no pics and a little bit boring. Stay tuned for pictures from the Ice Cream dinner that the kids earned for their good grades.

1 comment:

Michele Michaels said...

Wow, I just can't imagine little Brynlee in competitions! I would love to come to one, keep me posted. I am so impressed with both of your boys. I know how hard Trevin must have worked to get those grades up and McKade must just be on task all the time and so determined to get almost straight A's. Good for them! Shows what great parents you and Brett are to have such success stories. Hey, no update about my Harlee??? So sad! Great to get to talk to you yesterday! Glad again you guys aren't moving!