Saturday, June 19, 2010

Competition Day 2

Today was Day 2 of competition and Brynlee had to be to the High School this morning to dance. Her first dance was "Bust a Move" and I don't think I have ever seen those 5 little girls dance better. Brynlee's facials were awesome and I am so proud of her. We had a short break before "Love Shack". I think they knew how important the competition was and they killed that one too. We spent the whole day at the high school but took a break from the competition and sat outside in the shade and let all the girls run around. Brynlee has formed so many lasting friendships this year.
Our parent dance was this evening and the older girls at the studio added a surprise performance and Larieann and Devanee performed the dance they did at the year end show. As if we weren't already all in tears.
Both of Brynlee's dances took 1st place and the ETR took 2nd place. It was an amazing weekend and we are certainly going to miss Salt City Stars.

No comments: