Tonight was the night of Brynlee's year end dance show with Larieann's and this also marks the last year end show she will do with this dance studio because Larieann is retiring. Brynlee has loved being a Salt City Star and we are sad to see this all come to an end. Brynlee performed 5 dances tonight and by the time the night was over she was exhausted but she still had a smile on her face. This little girl truly has a passion for dance and I hope she keeps that passion for a long time. I included some pictures of her with her favorite teachers and girls from the studio. We sure are going to miss everyone!
Friday, June 11, 2010
Year End Dance Show
Tonight was the night of Brynlee's year end dance show with Larieann's and this also marks the last year end show she will do with this dance studio because Larieann is retiring. Brynlee has loved being a Salt City Star and we are sad to see this all come to an end. Brynlee performed 5 dances tonight and by the time the night was over she was exhausted but she still had a smile on her face. This little girl truly has a passion for dance and I hope she keeps that passion for a long time. I included some pictures of her with her favorite teachers and girls from the studio. We sure are going to miss everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment