We had a surprise for the girls this morning. We left Vegas early and headed to California. The boys knew we were going because we volunteered for a Day of Service to get a free ticket into the park. They were able to keep the secret for almost 6 months. Brynlee was so cute. She kept asking where we were going. Brett finally told her we were going to "the mountains". You know, Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, etc. She didn't catch on. We finally got off the freeway just blocks from Disneyland and she must have seen a sign and said, "Are we going to Disneyland?" She was so excited. Today was also Father's Day and I have to give a shout out to all the dad's in my life. My dad is an amazing individual and I don't know what we would do without him in our life. I have a pretty awesome Father-in-law too. I am lucky that way. I also have an amazing man who is the father to my 4 kiddos. He sacrificed his day to spend it at Disneyland with his family. We love all you guys.
Disneyland was not crowded today and the weather was gorgeous. Who knew that California in June is only 80 degrees. We got a lot accomplished in one day and we even took Harlee on her first ride on Matterhorn Mountain. She absolutely LOVED it. On the other hand I also took a kicking and screaming Brynlee on Space Mountain. What an experience. I don't think we will make her go on that one again for a while. I know this is probably picture overload but I don't want to miss a
moment.



1 comment:
Why didn't Bryn like Space Mountain?? Did Harlee like Splash Mountain? So glad you guys got to go enjoy D-Land on Father's Day, too cool!
Post a Comment