As of this week Brett and I are both gainfully employed again-kind of. I got a job working at home helping out a few of the people that I used to work at Auto Trader with. They started their own magazine and needed some help a few hours a week. This works out great because I can stay home with my kids. My biggest dilemma was trying to figure out what we would do if I had to go back to work. Daycare really isn't an option because of the cost but it looked like the only option until this came along. It's a little slow now but they are all hoping it will pick up and I will be busy for about 10 hours a week which will be perfect.
Brett also started a new job today. It's not his dream job but with the state of the economy we are lucky that he found a job at all. They are pretty hard to come by and we are definitely grateful for who we know. This wouldn't have happened without that. Thanks to all of our friends and family for their support. We couldn't have made it through without you guys. It's still going to be tight for us for the next couple of months but I am so grateful for all the blessings that we have received and, strangely enough, I am grateful for these trials to help us grow stronger.
1 comment:
yeehah!
Post a Comment