Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Baseball Camp




Trevin had the opportunity to attend a baseball camp put on by a player from the Salt Lake Bee's. There were actually five players from the Bee's organization there to help out as well. McKade really wanted to go too but because he had to have his tonsils out before school started he wasn't able to go. Trevin and one of his very best friends, Tanner were able to attend together. I traded Rebekah and she watched my kids while I went and sat at Spring Mobile Ball Park and watched the boys. It was 3 very intense hours of conditioning and training. They had a blast and lucky for Tanner, he even won a bat signed by one of the players.

1 comment:

Michele Michaels said...

What an awesome opportunity, your kids are so active in everything, I don't know how you do it all! I need a nap after reading about all you do.