Monday, August 3, 2009

Bowling and Ice Cream






The boys brought home these bowling passes and the end of the school year. We can bowl at any All Star Lanes for only $1.50 to rent the shoes and then each game after that is only $1.50. I decided since it was really hot outside and I didn't really want to brave the pool that we would stay inside and go bowling. We had a blast. I wish that I would have used this sooner because we would have gone more often. McKade was the winner this time. I think I am going to have to challenge him to a re-match and this time I will use the bumpers. Afterwards we stopped at Sonic for ice cream cones. They told me I was the best mom ever. Who knew that bowling and ice cream cones could make 4 kids so happy!

1 comment:

Michele Michaels said...

We did that on Friday. From 3 to 5 is cosmic bowling at the one in Sandy. My boys thought that was the best ever! Yay for being the best mom in the world!