Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Disney Trip Day 5










Today was our final day at Disneyland. It was also the hottest day so far. We ended up purchasing hats and flip flops because it warmed up so quickly. We started the day out by standing in line at Pixie Hollow to see Tinkerbell. The line the day before was an hour wait and I didn't want to wait that long. I think this was the highlight of Harlee's trip. She absolutely loves Tinkerbell. We knew the park would be crowded because of the holiday being the next day and we were right. We spent most of the day at California Adventure where the crowds weren't as large. By the time 9:00 rolled aroud we were all exhausted and everybody's feet hurt. We called it an early night as we all agreed we had done and seen everything we wanted to. This was by far one of the best Disney trips we have been on. I think 4 days was perfect. I didn't feel like we had to hurry and we got everything done and then some. I am sad to see it come to an end but we will be back. The kids are already asking when. I think next time we will visit for Halloween.

1 comment:

Michele Michaels said...

Looks so fun, Harlee is at that really magical age! So fun to see her today, I could steal her. Hey do you drive that van cuz you have a lot of kids?? LOLOLOL!!!!