Thursday, June 24, 2010

We are Home!

We are back home and taking it easy. Vacation takes a lot out of me. I think once I finally get the laundry caught up I will feel better. I have still had the issue of dance on my mind and I can finally rest easy. Brynlee missed the tryouts at Synergy but I spoke with Shannon, the Director before we left and she assured me that she had kept a close eye on Brynlee and knew what team she would place her on. I waited very impatiently for the results to be posted on the website and when they finally were I was so excited. Brynlee will be on the Zinc team next year. This is a team with the average age of 7. I know that Brynlee will do well and we are looking forward to another fun year of dance at our new dance studio.

1 comment: